When his wife left him and the business they’d built, Ray Martin found himself feeling like a character in a play, with no script and no idea what to say next. Returning from a trip to Australia presented the possibility that he could rewrite that character, and change the story entirely.
Ray is an entrepreneur and award-winning business leader. Inspired by Bronnie Ware, author of The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, he left England to answer the question “How do I live true to myself from this moment onwards?”His nomadic adventure went global, from London to Chiang Mai, New York, the Himalayas and beyond, and unexpectedly lasted fourteen years.
Ray joins Stephen to discuss his new book, ***************Life Without a Tie***************, and share some of the incredible stories and insight he picked up along the way.
- Connect with Ray on LinkedIn
- Life Without a Tie – Ray’s book
- Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing, by Bronnie Ware
- Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life, by Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus
- Stuffocation: Living More with Less, by James Wallman
- \Undefended Love: The Way That You Felt About Yourself When You First Fell in Love is the Way You Can Feel All the Time, by Jett Psaris and Marlena Lyons
- You Can Change Your Life: With the Hoffman Process, by Tim Laurence