Wrong turns are where the magic happens
December 12th, 2022
55 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
What do we do when life or work throws us a curveball? In her new book, productivity expert Grace Marshall explores ways we can reframe struggle as the place where the magic happens.
Grace is an author, keynote speaker, and a Productivity Ninja with the Think Productive team. In her conversation with Stephen, she uncovers ways we can hold plans and expectations less tightly, and how we can find joy in our work when we push ourselves a little out of our comfort zone.
- Connect with Grace on LinkedIn
- Grace’s website
- Struggle: The surprising truth, beauty and opportunity hidden in life's shittier moments – Grace’s latest book
- How to be Really Productive: Achieving clarity and getting results in a world where work never ends – Grace’s 2015 book
- 21 Ways to Manage the Stuff that Sucks Up Your Time – Grace’s book from 2012
- How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry less, achieve more and love what you do, by Graham Allcott
- Big Magic: How to live a creative life and let go of your fear, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- How to make stress your friend – Kelly McGonigal’s TED talk
- Stefan Sagmeister
- Keith Jarrett – The Köln Concert